Molly Marmalade Yarn Critters & Stuff is a strong believer of developing & fostering positive attitudes towards our diverse communities. Ms. Taffy’s education background & life experiences have allowed her to become more aware of the different needs within our societies. Whenever time and resources permits, she will
attempt to raise funds & awareness through crafts for local charitable services.
Molly Marmalade Yarn Critters & Stuff has a particular passion to towards supporting:
- Education, School & Children’s Programs
- Mental Health Advocacy, Services & Programs
- Houselessness, Homelessness & Outreach Programs
- Women’s Safe houses & Outreach & Programs
- Animals Care & Conservation Programs
- Research & Public Education Services in History, Arts & Science
10% proceeds from my winter sales will go to two local organizations: Covenant House Vancouver who provides housing, support and counselling services for youths, and; The Bloom Group: Powell Place & Springhouse Shelter for Women.
Thanks for helping me reach my goal! Molly Marmalade has raised $2000 for Counselling Group. All proceeds goes towards their subsidy program to provide affordable counselling.